Thursday 18 August 2011

Tiddly Inks - Hugs and bites



Hallo, vandaag laat ik een kaartje zien dat ik heb gemaakt met één van de nieuwe vampieren afbeeldingen uit de Tiddly Inks shop. Ik ben persoonlijk meer van de schattige afbeeldingen, maar toen Christy om voorbeelden van het design team vroeg, wilde ik toch eens proberen of iets met één van de afbeeldingen kon doen.  En of het gelukt is mogen jullie zelf maar beoordelen. ;) Ik heb gekozen voor Vamp me die je HIER kan vinden in de Tiddly Inks shop. Zoals altijd heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna op rood papier geplakt en daarna heb ik hem nog eens uitgeknipt. Als basis heb ik een zwarte kaart genomen en daarop heb ik een laag rood en zwarte papier geplakt, Het zwarte papier is geëmbost met de checkerboard embossing folder van cuttlebug. Ik heb een rood lintje rondom het zwarte papier gebonden. De tekst heb ik gemaakt met het chicken noodle alfabet van quickutz. Ik heb met een witte gelpen kleine stipjes op de letters getekend.

Hello, today I am posting a card that I made with one of the new vampire images from Tiddly Inks. I personally  love the cute images more than those vampire images, but when Christy asked if the Tiddly Inks DT could make some samples with the new images, I wanted to see if I could do something with one of the images. I have chosen to make a card with the image Vamp me that you can find HERE in the Tiddly Inks shop. I have coloured the image as always with my  pencils and then I cut the image out. I adhered it on red paper and then I cut the image again. I used a black card for the base and I added a layer of red an black paper. The black paper is embossed with the checkerboard embossingfolder from Cuttlebug. I wrapped a red ribbon around it. The sentiment is made with the Chicklen noodle alphabet from Quickutz. I have drawn some white dots on the letters with a white gelpen. 

************************************************************************

PAPER: Red and black cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, white gelpen, checkerboard embossingfolder from provocraft, chicken noodle alphabet from quickutz, red ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Lief of niet lief, het is een erg leuk kaartje geworden ;-)

    groetjes Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute for a vampire card. I love that embossing on the black card, it really breaks it up a bit. Perfect sentiment with your lettering.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure all those Twilight(the movie) lovers will get a kick out of this! Had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jouw kaart is zeker gelukt!
    En de embossing vind ik ook erg mooi.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh j'adore...elle est...mordante!!! biz

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails