Friday 23 May 2014

Fairytale challenge - With needle and thread



Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe Fairytale challenge en deze week is de challenge Needle and thread, oftewel naald en draad. Ik had natuurlijk kunnen stikken op een kaartje wat ook erg leuk is om te doen, maar ik heb ervoor gekozen om deze sjaaltjes te showen. EĆ©ntje heb ik gemaakt en de andere is gemaakt door mijn moeder. De sjaaltjes zijn gebreid met en heel leuk apart garen, waarvan ik de naam niet meer weet en ik heb het in mijn sjaaltje gecombineerd met een zwarte draad. Het was helaas heel moeilijk om te fotograferen. Maar goed zo is het redelijk te zien. Het is dus een leuk sjaaltje geworden met een subtiel glittertje.

Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Fairytale challenge blog and time our challenge is Needle and thread. I could have chosen to use real stitching on my card, which I really love, but I decided to showcase these cute scarfs. I made one of them and the other one is made by my mother. I used a really lovely yarn for the scarfs, but I cannot remember what it is called and I have combined it with black yarn. I t was really difficult to take pictures of these scarfs, but I think you can get the idea when you see these pictures. I love these scarfs with a little bit of shimmer.


1 comment:

  1. They're both lovely Larissa. I love the sparkly yarn.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails