Tuesday 16 June 2015

The 30-Day coloring challenge - Day 16


Hallo, en hier ben ik weer met dag 16 van de 30-day coloring challenge van Kathy van The Daily marker.

Hello here I am with day 16 from the 30-day coloring challenge from Kathy from The Daily marker.


Vandaag heb ik een simpel kaartje gemaakt dat uiteindelijk toch nog wat langer duurde om te maken door een kapotte stempel. Met de silhouette heb ik uit aquarelpapier een aantal bloemen gesneden en deze heb ik daarna gekleurd met mijn Derwent inktense potloden. Vervolgens heb ik met een witte gelpen lijntjes en stipjes gedoodled op de bloemen en blaadjes. Met behulp van de nestabilities 8 heb ik een frame op de voorkant van een kraft kaartje getekend met een witte gelpen. Daarna wilde ik de tekst van de set More essential sentiments van My favorite things stempelen met versamark inkt, maar dat mislukte en toen keek ik nog eens goed en nu blijkt dat de stempel gewoon niet overal even hoog is waardoor hij gedeeltelijk niet goed stempelt. :( Dus ik heb een tweede poging gedaan en toen lukte het wel om het woord te stempelen, maar echt handig is het niet. De tekst heb ik daarna geëmbost met witte embossingspoeder en daarna heb ik de bloemetjes boven de tekst geplakt.

Today I made a simple card that took some more time to make because of a stamp that is not good. I cut a couple of flowers out of watercolor paper with the silhouette and I colored those with my derwent inktense pencils. Then I doodled lines and dots on them with a white gelpen. I have drawn a frame on the front of my kraftcard with the help of the nestabilities labels 8 dies. Then I wanted to stamp the sentiment from the set More essential sentiments from My favorite things with versamark ink. But I found out that my stamp is not the same height everywhere and that makes that it doesn't stamp well. :( I tried it again and added extra pressure on the left part and then I had the sentiment. I embossed it with white embossingpowder and then I adhered the flowers above the sentiment.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:


*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: More essential sentiments from mft stamps
PAPER: Kraft card, watercolor paper
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Derwent inktense pencils, white gelpen, nestabilities labels 8, silhouette.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Larissa. What a great way to make up for an uneven stamp. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 90 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty.Love the white embossing and colourful flowers against the kraft.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't make use of Kraft card enough, but love it when I see it about.
    Gorgeous as always, Larissa.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails