Monday 22 June 2015

The 30-Day coloring challenge - Day 22


Goedemorgen, hier ben ik weer met een kaartje voor de 30-day coloring challenge van Kathy van The Daily marker. Ik heb de afgelopen dagen wel gekleurd, maar het lukte me niet om foto's te maken, dus ik loop achter. 

Goodmorning, here I am again with a card for the 30-day coloring challenge van Kathy van The Daily marker. I did color the past few days, but I didn't make pictures yet, so I am a bit behind. 


Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met een gratis digitale stempel van Simply cards & papercrafts. Ik heb dit schattige muisje ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en op haar neus heb ik glossy accents aangebracht en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik vond dit schattige muisje perfect voor een babykaartje dat kwam perfect uit aangezien ik net een kaartje nodig had. Op mijn kaartje heb ik eerst met een zwarte fineliner lijntjes langs de randen van de kaart gedoodled. Daarna heb ik met het Jumbo polka dot stencil van My favorite things en picked raspberry distress inkt stippen op de kaart aangebracht. De tekst hoera een meisje is gemaakt op de computer. Met het Phoebe alfabet van quickutz heb ik daarna de naam van het meisje nog toegevoegd.


This time I made a card with a free digital stamp from Simply cards & papercrafts. I colored this cute mouse with my pencils and the black glaze pen and I applied glossy accents on her nose. Then I cut her out. I think this cute mouse is perfect for a babycard and that was perfect because I needed one. On my card I have drawn some lines with a black pen. Then I added some dots on the card with the Jumbo polka dot stencil from My favorite things and picked raspberry distress ink. The sentiment Hurray a girl was made on the computer. I used the phoebe alphabet from quickutz to add the name of the girl.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:


*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Mouse from Papercraft essentials
PAPER: White cs
INK: Picked raspberry distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, glossy accents, Phoebe alphabet from quickutz, Jumbo polka dot stencil from My favorite things, black pen.


15 comments:

  1. A gorgeous PINK creation Larissa... I love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattig kaartje. Succes met de uitdagingen. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card. Loving that little mouse. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and totally gorgeous.
    Loving the pop of pink stencilled background.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable Larissa. I love how you've done the background too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie... great background too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest little mouse and I love how you've coloured her. And those big pink polka dots are a fabulous background, wonderfully blended.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and the colours are so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the design and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!

    Fab background for your cute card Larissa!
    Thanks for joining us last week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Larissa! I absolutely adore this card! It's so super cute and I love your colouring and the pink polka dots. I also think that little mouse is sooooo sweet. I went to the site where you downloaded it but I was unable to find it. :-( Is there any chance you could let me know the direct link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails