Thursday 10 September 2015

Notebook with Bouquet chick


Goedemorgen, vandaag laat ik een notitieblokje zien dat ik afgelopen week heb gemaakt. Ik heb een tijdje geleden bij de Hema deze schattige notitieblokjes gekocht en ik heb besloten om er één te versieren. Ik heb hiervoor de Bouquet chick birdbrain van From the heart stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb lekkere felle kleuren gebruikt, omdat ik dat geweldig vind staan bij kraft. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op mijn schriftje heb ik een strip geel streepjespapier uit het Dots & stripes paperpack van My favorite things geplakt en daar boven heb ik een stripje zwart papier geplakt. Ik heb met zwarte versafine inkt de tekst van de set Many mini messages van Clearly besotted stamps geplaatst en deze daarna geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder.


Goodmorning, today I am showing you a notebook that I made past week. A while ago I bought a couple of cute notebooks from the Hema (a dutch store) and I decided to decorate one. I used the image Bouquet chick birdbrain from From the heart stamps on it. I have colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen. I decided to use very bright colors, because I love that in combination with kraft. I have cut the image out. At the bottom of my notebook I adhered yellow striped design paper from the Dots & stripes paperpack from My favorite things. I added a tiny strip of black paper above it. I used onyx black versafine ink to stamp the sentiment from the set Many mini messages from Clearly besotted stamps and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder.


STAMP: Bouquet chick from From the heart stamps, Many mini messages from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS 
PAPER: Kraft notebook, black cs, Dots & stripes paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black 
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, clear embossingpowder.

8 comments:

  1. zo werd het een heel erg fris, leuk boekje ! mooi gedaan
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Larissa! I love the bright colours on the kraft too! So fun. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Larissa thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring! Very cute project!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails