Wednesday 13 January 2016

From the heart stamps - Cozy kittens


Goedemorgen, vandaag laat ik mijn kaartje zien voor de Stamp of the month challenge van From the heart stamps. Deze maand moet je een kaartje maken met de afbeelding Cozy kittens van From the heart stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De tekst friends forever van de set Sophie's sentiments van Lawn fawn past perfect bij de afbeelding. Ik heb de tekst gestempeld met versamark inkt en daarna geĆ«mbost met witte embossingspoeder. Op een witte kaart heb ik een stuk roze karton geplakt met daaronder een wit randje dat ik heb gesneden met de Mini scallop border van My favorite things (retired). Ik heb wit borduurgaren rondom het roze karton gebonden. Het zwart-witte stipjespapier komt uit het  Kraft in color - color paperpad van Doodlebug.


Goodmorning, today I am showing you my card for the Stamp of the month challenge from From the heart stamps. This month you have to make a card with the image Cozy kittens from From the heart stamps. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I cut the image out. The sentiment friendsforever is perfect for this image and it is from the set Sophie's sentiments from Lawn fawn. I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. On a white card I adhered a piece of pink cardstock and I added a little white border that I cut with the Mini scallop border from My favorite things (retired). I wrapped white embroiderythread around the pink cardstock and tied it into a bow. . The black and white dotted paper is from the Kraft in color - color paperpad from Doodlebug.


STAMP: Cozy kittens from From the heart stamps, Sophie's sentiments from Lawn fawn
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White and pink cs, Kraft in color - color paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versamark
DIES: Mini scallop border from My favorite things (retired)
ACCESSORIES: White embossingpowder, Black glaze pen, white embroiderythread, black pen 

11 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the colors and all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these kitties are adorable Larissa. They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Card, Larissa ! Amazing coloring of the "Cozy Kittens" and i like the pink/black color combination.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January 2016 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what purr-fect colouring :-) A delightful card. Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the wee kitties! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Something New" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and adorable card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card & love the pink & black. Thank you for joining our challenge this time at Lemon Shortbread
    x~KateE~x Lemon Shortbread DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails