Saturday 9 July 2016

Beautiful girl doing a happy dance!

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 5 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, today it is day 5 from the 30-day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik weer een kaartje zien dat ik heb ingekleurd met de Zig clean color real brush markers. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Beautiful girl van My favorite things. Ik heb alle afbeeldingen op aquarel papier gestempeld en deze daarna dus ingekleurd met de Zig clean color real brush markers en de black glaze pen en daarna heb ik alles uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik met de Pierced circle Elle-ments van Avery Elle 2 cirkels gestanst. De cirkels worden niet uitgestanst, maar wel de puntjes en dat geeft een heel leuk effect! Binnenin de cirkel heb ik een achtergrond gekleurd met tumbled glass distress inkt. Ik heb de tekst rechtstreeks op het witte karton gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen met foamtape opgeplakt. Ik heb het witte karton daarna op een roze kaart geplakt.


Today I am showing you another card that I coloured with the Zig clean color real brush markers. This time I made a card with the stampset Beautiful girl from My favorite things. I stamped all the images on watercolor paper and then I coloured them with the Zig markers and a black glaze pen. I fussy cut all the images. On a piece of white cardstock I made 2 circles with the Pierced circle Elle-ments from Avery Elle. These dies don't cut the circles but they add little dots and it gives a lovely effect! Inside the circle I made a background with tumbled glass distress ink. I stamped the sentiment straight on the white cardstock and then I adhered all the images with foamtape. Then I adhered the white panel on a pink card.

STAMP: Beautiful girl from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean color real brush markers
PAPER: White and pink cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass distress ink
DIES: Pierced circle Elle-ments from Avery Elle
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

5 comments:

  1. helemaal leuk ! wat een scheetje !
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Larissa.A really sweet image and I love your colours and pretty flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Larissa... of course I'm loving that little girlie and your gorgeous colouring.... and then I love those dotted circles too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails