Thursday 4 May 2017

As you like it - Favourite die and why


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag dat je je favoriete die gebruikt en je moet natuurlijk uitleggen waarom het je favoriete die is. Ik denk dat iedereen wel kan raden dat Crealies dies op dit moment mijn absolute favoriet zijn. Ik gebruik ze op bijna elke kaart die ik maak. :) Ik vind ze erg fijn omdat ze van heel klein tot best groot gaan, je hebt echt altijd wel de perfecte maat voor op je kaart. Ik ben ook erg blij met de stikrandjes en nog meer de randjes met de kleine gaatjes. Het geeft gewoon net iets extra's aan je kaart. Vooral de cirkels gebruik ik erg graag, ik vind het gewoon een mooie vorm voor op je kaart. Deze keer heb ik de cirkels niet op een kaart gebruikt maar ik heb tags gemaakt met een cirkelvorm. Is weer eens wat anders dan een traditioneel label. ;)


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want you to use your favourite die and you also have to explain why it is your favourite. I think everyone can guess that dies from Crealies are my absolute favourite at the moment. I use them on almost every card that I make. :) I really love them, bacause of all the sizes you get in one set, from really small to a large size, so you will always have the perfect one for your cards. I really love the dies with the stitched edges and I love the one with the dots on the edge even more. It is the perfect touch for your cards. I really love my circle dies, I love that shape. This time I decided to use the circles to make tags instead of sticking them on a card. I love the non-traditional tag shape.


Op de tags heb ik afbeeldingen van de stempelset Party animals van Mama elephant gebruikt. Na het stempelen en inkleuren heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgestanst met de Party animals dies van Mama elephant. Voor de tags heb ik de cirkels met de gaatjesrand, de Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 van Crealies gebruikt. Om de tag af te maken heb ik uit turquoise karton een scalloped cirkel gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies. Met een ponsje heb ik een gaatje gemaakt in de cirkel en daar heb ik gele bakerstwine doorheen gebonden, zodat de tag aan een cadeautje opgehangen kan worden.


On the tags I used images from the stamp set Party animals from Mama elephant. Aftre stamping and colouring the images I have cut them with the Party animals dies from Mama elephant. For the tags I used the circle dies with the holes on the edge, the Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 from Crealies to cut the tags. I added a scalloped circle that I cut from turquoise cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. I used a punch to punch a hole in the tags and threaded yellow bakerstwine throught the holes, so you can hang them on a present. 


Zoals altijd heb ik alle afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de ballonnen en sterretjes gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik hierop glossy accents aangebracht. Ik heb de achtergrond van de tag gekleurd met Scattered straw distress inkt.


As usual I have coloured all my images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured the balloons and the stars with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied glossy accents on them. The background is coloured with Scattered straw distress ink.


De teksten op de tags komen uit de set Cool tag banner sentiments van Your next stamp. Ik heb de labels versierd met de Iridescent mini star confetti van Pretty pink posh. Op de foto's lijken ze erg roze, maar het is maar net hoe het licht er op valt welke kleur ze hebben.



The sentiments on the set are from the stamp set Cool tag banner sentiments from Your next stamp. I decorated the labels with the Iridescent mini star confetti from Pretty pink posh. They seem to be pink on my pictures, but it depends on the light which colour they have. 

STAMP: Party animals from Mama elephant, Cool tag banner sentiments from Your next stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, distress inks
PAPER: White and turquoise cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Scattered straw distress ink
DIES: Party animals dies from Mama elephant, Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 & 53 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, glossy accents, Hole punch, yellow bakerstwine, Iridescent mini star confetti from Pretty pink posh

9 comments:

  1. I love your adorable tags!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, they're FAB Larissa. Beautiful little tags and I love the bunnies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags and colour choice. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are darling! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are gorgeous TAGs. Beautiful dies and adorable stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails