Tuesday 18 July 2017

Fairytale challenge - On the coast


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een kaartje dat ik heb gemaakt voor mijn neefje Menno. Hij mocht pas geleden afzwemmen voor zijn zwemdiploma A en daar moest ik natuurlijk een kaartje voor maken. Het was helaas niet zulk mooi weer toen ik de foto's wilde maken, dus ik ben niet helemaal tevreden met mijn foto's in deze post. Het kaartje was meteen perfect voor de nieuwste challenge van het Fairytale challenge blog. De laatste challenge daar is Aan de kust. Onder water aan de kust zijn er vast en zeker kikkers te vinden met een duikbril op, dus mijn kaartje is toch helemaal perfect voor de challenge. ;)

Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Soak up the fun van My favorite things. Ik heb diverse afbeeldingen uit de set gestempeld en deze vervolgens ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen vervolgens uitgesneden met de Soak up the fun dies van My favorite things. Ik heb de kikker, het krabje en één van de vissen wiebeloogjes gegeven want dat vond ik wel leuk passen. Uit rood karton heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 & 50 van Crealies een frame gesneden. Uit aquarelpapier heb ik met de Stitched border 1 dies van Pretty pink posh een stukje grond en de golven gesneden. Ik heb met de Tombow dual brush markers hierop gekleurd om een mooie waterachtergrond te maken. Nadat ik de achtergrond en het rode frame op mijn kaart heb geplakt heb ik alle afbeeldingen op de kaart geplakt. De tekst is met de computer gemaakt en ik heb deze met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Goodmorning, today I am posting a card that I made for my cousin Menno. Recently he got his swimming diploma and I had to make him a card. The weather wasn't really good when I made the pictures, so I am not so happy with my pictures. The card is perfect for the latest challenge on the Fairytale challenge blog. The challenge this time is At the coast. I am sure when you go in the water at the coast you will find a frog with a diving mask on, so this card is perfect for the challenge. ;)

I made a card with the stamp set Soak up the fun from My favorite things. I stamped a couple of images from this set and then I coloured them all with my Polychromos potloden and the black glaze pen. I have cut all the images with the Soak up the fun dies from My favorite things. I gave the frog, crab and one of the fish googly eyes, because it gives the animal a fun look. From red cardstock I cut a frame with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 & 50 from Crealies. I have cut a wavy background and a little hill from watercolor paper with the Stitched border 1 dies from Pretty pink posh. I coloured all the background pieces with the Tombow dual brush markers. After I adhered all background pieces and the red frame on a white card, I adhered all the stamped images on the card. I made the sentiment on the computer and I adhered the words with foamtape on the card.


Ik had nog wat afbeeldingen over en die heb ik binnenin de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een nieuw stukje grond uitgesneden uit aquarel papier en ik heb met een tombow stift een water achtergrond getekend. Met blueprint sketch distress inkt heb ik nog een aantal kleine visjes op de kaart gestempeld.

I had some images left over, so I decided to decorate the inside of the card. I cut a new hill from watercolor paper and with a tombow marker I made a water background. I stamped a couple of little fish with blueprint sketch distress ink and then my card was done. 


STAMP: Soak up the fun from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Tombow dual brush markers
PAPER: Red and white cardstock, Watercolor paper, 
INK: Versafine onyx black, Blueprint sketch distress ink
DIES: Soak up the fun dies from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 & 50 from Crealies, Stitched border 1 dies from Pretty pink posh
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, googly eyes, black pen

13 comments:

  1. Love it!
    its super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit scared of froggies but this one is a real cutie!!! Lovely card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je kaartje is echt een leukerd. De kikker doet me een beetje denken aan de kikker uit de bekende kinderboekjes "Kikker en zijn vriendjes"

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card looks really sweet. Can you let me know what other stamps you have used apart from the sentiments.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een lekker vrolijk kaartje voor Menno, heel leuk die binnenkant! groetjes Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the underwater scene through the aperture--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute card, and I love your underwater scene. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable your card is, inside and out Larissa! I especially like the bright red "frame" circling your porthole. Fabulous design and wonderful colors. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat een ontzettend leuk kaartje en ook een leuke gelegenheid voor een kaartje. Had hij vast verdiend.
    Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij kleuren met potloden. Succes!

    groetjes Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een lief kaartje!
    Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze Challenge bij Kleuren met potloden.
    Groetjes Joukje DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Larissa. This is super cute!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails